After years of speculations and denial, Comedian Flaqo & content creator Keranta have come clean about their relationship. The two recently shared via their socials that they’re celebrating their 3rd anniversary; a revelation which wasn’t really a surprise to netizens.
- Jimal needs to stop harassing his exes on social media
- Mr. Seed Should Take Responsibility
- Size 8 launches her own church, Christ Revealed Ministries in Nairobi’s busy city
- Suit seeking the demolition of illegal multi-million building in Parklands filed, Ameey LTD, Nairobi county sued
- Nimo Gachuiri mocking husband’s ‘dramatic baby mamas’ with wedding anniversary post
Occasionally, the two would be seen on ‘baecation’ and would take adorable photos of themselves; insinuating that they are an item.
However, the several interviews that they did previously had them deny that they are more than friends.
Until recently, when they posted on their Instagram with a suggestive caption.
”3rd Year around the sun still with youThanking God for all the good and the bad and for making us so imperfect. Giving you and i same mindset…I appreciate you heavily for i know you are indeed a God-given gift..The happy times,sad times,the “breakups” ,the makeups…the bestie bestie periods..I just thank God for you for giving me the most understanding and my type of person by my side for years..All i ever wanted is a kalulu, year 3 and we still are Kalulu ..I love you so much and always will put God for usHappy Anniversary BabyTo a lifetime of Happy Anniversaries”
His caption says it all; The two have been keeping their relationship surreptitious but could hold themselves back from sharing with the public.