The Justice Aggrey Muchelule-led tribunal tasked to probe the conduct of four members of the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) has rescheduled the hearing of oral submissions.
The tribunal which had slated oral highlights for February 9 will now sit on February 20.
“Take notice that whereas the matter was scheduled for highlighting of submissions on 9th February 2023, the tribunal has directed that the matter be scheduled for highlighting of submissions on 20th February 2023 at the Kenya institute of curriculum development (KICD) Desai Road, off Murang’a Road, Nairobi at 10:00 am,” the tribunal’s joint secretaries said in a notice shared on Tuesday.
- Mr. Seed Should Take Responsibility
- Nimo Gachuiri mocking husband’s ‘dramatic baby mamas’ with wedding anniversary post
- Jimal needs to stop harassing his exes on social media
- Suit seeking the demolition of illegal multi-million building in Parklands filed, Ameey LTD, Nairobi county sued
- How busaa selling inspired my business
The tribunal wrapped up the hearing of witness testimonies on January 24 after Commissioner Irene Masit’s lawyer Donald Kipkorir indicated his client did not wish to present any witness.
“We will leave it where the lead prosecutor has left it. We do not wish to present any witnesses,” Kipkorir told the panel.
Justice Muchelule directed parties to proceed with the filing of written submissions.
Three other Commissioners Juliana Cherera, Francis Wanderi and Justus Jang’aya chose not to face the tribunal and resigned from the office.