Jalang’o is feeling the flinch of meeting UDA’s leader William Ruto after he received heavy denigratory statements from Azimio supporters for being a ‘traitor’.
Jalang’o met with Ruto a day ago for a meeting which he termed as a development strategy for Langata residents.
Jalang’o, who was elected on Azimio La Umoja One Kenya Coalition together with Gideon Ochanda (Bondo), Elisha Odhiambo (Gem), Mark Nyamita (Uriri), Caroli Omondi (Suba South), Shakeel Shabir (Kisumu East, Independent), Paul Abuor (Rongo), John Owino (Awendo) and Kisumu Senator Tom Ojienda met with the President amid the resistance movement.
Jalang’o maintained that it was un-necessary to cause drama over the whole issue as he only supported ‘baba’ rather than Ruto.
- Harmonize now wishes he heed to mum’s advice on dumping Kajala
- Hii imeenda! Stevo Simple boy’s decision to keep new wife off social media is smart
- Obinna’s baby mama granted custody of their two girls
- Why cowards on Twitter have smoke for Njugush but not politicians
- 3 Times Eric Omondi Made Us Question His Sanity
He further stated that the people of Lang’ata don’t care who is the President of the Republic but want development in the constituency.
“It’s the people of Lang’ata who will judge me at the end of the day, politics now withstanding,” he said.
But Raila was disenchanted with Jalang’os move and termed it as obnoxious & peculiar. According to him, he should have consulted before making the move.
Either way, Jalas maintained he would not leave the party despite everything that happened. His love for ‘baba’ remains.