Kaisy Koech was rushed to Coptic hospital where she was pronounced dead on arrival.
Police said the deceased was in the company of her friends at a house party at Vesta Garden Apartment along Ngong Road House Sunday morning when the incident happened.
She is said to have excused herself to go to the bathroom to take a shower, police said.
While in the bathroom, her friends who were in the same suit bedroom heard her fall.
They called her but there was no response and immediately informed their male friends who were in the sitting room who rushed and broke the bathroom door and found her lying down holding the shower pipe on her right hand which also had burn bruises on the first finger and the chest.
Police suspect she was electrocuted. Investigations are ongoing.
The body was moved to the mortuary pending autopsy and further probe.
The friends who were present have been questioned about what happened.
Meanwhile, a minor aged one and four months old drowned in a basin full of water in a village in Timboroa, Baringo County.
The lifeless body of Priter Wangui was found in the 50-litre container by the mother moments after she had stepped out and into their house in Shauri village.
Police said they were informed the mother of the child had gone to take a shower on Sunday evening and left her on a sofa set while there was water in a basin.
The child walked there and drowned in the water. Police were called and took the body to the mortuary.
Police are investigating the tragedy.
Such incidents are common in homes and are blamed on negligence.