Eric Omondi has turned out to be one of the most controversial Kenyan celebrities over the past few months. His antics in criticism have further fueled his clout chasing tactics which have been denigrated heavily by a good number of netizens.
To begin with, his beef with Sauti Sol’s Bien made us question whether he’s into comedy or he’s gone insane. After criticizing him and noticing that Bien was up for the game; he went ahead to make props that immitate the looks of Bien. He even went ahead to produce a track that attacked Bien; talking about his baldness
- Proper Masculinity- Kevin Mboya Is An Epitome Of How Easy It Is For Men To Move On Quickly
- Willis Raburu to marry fiance, Ivy Namu in months time
- Zari Wouldn’t Care Replacing Her Young Boyfriend
- GBV- Society Being Hard On Men Than Women
- Karen Nyamu painting Samidoh as a good dad days after mocking his manhood tells us alot about her character
Similarly, he has had a beef with Khaligraph Jones for several months; reason being he claims that the rapper is not good enough. Rather, he’s not doing enough to push Kenyan music further. He went ahead to challenge Khaligraph to a fight-literally! The results were obvious as Eric wouldn’t go against the odds. I mean, look at the size of Khaligraph. He’s just so huge compared to Eric.
We cannot forget to talk about Eric Omondi ‘s cross-dressing antics. He’s reached a point where some even claim that the comedian might be a member of the LGBTQ. His recent photos imitating Beyoncé further ignited questions on his sanity.
Is it all comedy or Eric might be losing it?