Deputy President Rigathi has told off critics who have faulted frequent thanksgiving meetings by Kenya Kwanza loyalists saying the practise is not about to change.
Speaking on Sunday at a church service in Ruai, Gachagua on said that those criticizing them for attending church services are wasting their time.
- Judge slaps policeman Fredrick Ole Leliman a death sentence for killing Willie Kimani!
- Man drowns into Kirinyaga dam as wife watches helplessly
- Pritty Vishy & Shakilla Ignite Beef
- DP Gachagua’s Directive to Render 560K Kenyans Jobless, Wipe Out Billions
- IG Koome Clarifies Changes in Uhuru Security Detail
“I want to tell those who are counting to continue because this year we will attend all the 52 Sunday church services,” Gachagua stated.
Last Sunday the Kenya Kwanza administration held a thanksgiving church service in Narok county, with other similar services having been held in other parts of Mt. Kenya and Rift Valley.
The Deputy President said he and President William Ruto will continue attending church services “so as to commit the country to God”.
Gachagua announced plans for another thanksgiving church service to held in Nakuru.